I have added some answers to questions I had while making this.
If you have questions mail me here: email@example.com
- There is more than one solution right now.
- I used image mapping for the "doors", use your cursor to find them.
- All rooms have at least one exit, except "Dead Ends".
- You WILL know when you find a Dead End.
- I know it is crude. If I get "players" I'll try to fix it up.
- The "Lost Logo" is free, but I would like a link back to my site.
- There is a free graphic waiting at the end for those who find it.
- I will make a "Player's Page" if there is enough interest.
- The "Player's Page" will show the "Lost", and the "Winners".
- Ideas or suggestions to make this better are welcomed.
- If there is an interest I can add a message board or forum so you can contact other players.
- Try to make a map so you don't get too lost.
- The rooms are NOT in numerical order.
- At present, picture three levels, this might help some.
- The play does NOT zigzag up and down.
- You start on one level and move down to next level.
- If I confuse too many I will scan my map and post parts of it once in a while to help.
- Basically, have fun with it. Let me know if it is too hard, or too easy.
- Bribes might help you get directions. Doesn't hurt to try. *G*
- Don't expect to finish in one sitting. I hope it's not THAT easy.
- If you keep track of your time, I am interested in how long it took to solve.
created March 23,1999
updated March 24, 1999